Monday, July 2, 2012

RELAUNCH!!!


I am incredibly excited to relaunch this site!  Tastylifestyle.com was originally devoted to my love of food, but I thought why limit myself to only one of the many things I love. It will now include DIY projects, fashion, adventures, and fun!  Above is a picture of me and my new husband...life has been good.  We escaped to Catalina, a little island off the California coast and got married, just the two of us (and our random passerby witness).  The picture above, however, was from a previous sailing trip to Catalina, at the beginning of our relationship.  What you can't see in this picture is the major road rash down the back of my shoulder, elbow, arm, thigh, knee, ankle and insides of my hands (scars to prove it) after wiping out on a rental bicycle on the island!  (Apparently riding a bike after an extended leave from it isn't quite "just like riding a bike") 
Anyhow, I have many new projects starting in my life and I am hopeful and excited to share them with you! Check back tomorrow, for my first new site post!

No comments: